Monday, February 1, 2016

Bunny Friends - with Quick Tip Video

Good morning! Hope you had a wonderful weekend - mine went too fast, like usual, I suppose! Thought I'd stop by though and share a card and Quick Tip video that I got finished late last week:


On this card I did something I call "reverse paper-piecing" - usually I think of paper piecing as filling in a stamped image with pattern paper, and in this case, I paper pieced in the Copic colored image:


I love doing this - since it allows me to color an image and have a pretty background for it to sit on. And I'm kinda weird - I actually enjoy fussy cutting!


Links to the supplies I used are found below - thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!



1 comment:

  1. And now you have me humming the Golden Girls theme tune! Ha ha! Love the soft subtle coloring on the bunnies and I'm with you - I like fussy cutting! I very rarely buy matching dies for stamps (I'd rather have the $ for more stamps and papers) and am happy to fussy cut to my heart's content! :)

    ReplyDelete