Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Missing Winner, PPP Post, and a Podcast!


Good morning! Catching up a couple things today - first of all, I never heard back from one of the winners from my Favorite's of 2015 posts - so thought I'd give one last shout out to my missing winner! If you see this Janet, send me an email at housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com with your mailing address so I can mail off a prize to you!

I am also posting over on the Pretty Pink Posh blog with this card today - you can pop over there and read all about it HERE - and see those darling new little hearts? Those will be releasing very soon!!!


And finally - I did something new for me this week - and was interviewed by the sweet Amy from {crazy} beYOUtiful for her podcast - you can check out the post on her blog, but I'll also post the podcast below if you're interested in listening! (SOOO weird to hear my own voice outside my head - just have to say!) Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful day!!!




2 comments:

  1. I just realized I am your missing winner, YooHoo!!! I emailed you my info. THANKS!!! Also you card is super cute today AND it has a giraffe, my all time favorite!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!
    Congrats to Janet!

    ReplyDelete