Thursday, November 19, 2015

Warm Wishes Bear - Lil' Inkers Spreading Kindness

Good morning! There is a little something fun going on over at Lil' Inkers - Laura is sharing some kindness with a free stamp set for orders placed today only! You can read all the details HERE. Some of the Design Team whipped out cards using the free stamp set - unfortunately, I don't own that particular set (it was from before I joined the DT) - so I made something in the spirit of sending kindness - and some warm cozy hot cocoa wishes seemed like the perfect fit! :) 


Here is a peek at the free set you can get today:


I used a mix of older and newer sets for my card - all linked below - as well as the newly restocked Dip Dyed Ombre papers! I have a feeling those will go fast again, so if you were thinking of grabbing those, now would be a great time to do that! I colored up my sweet image, fussy cut him out, and added a doily and a bit of washi under him. Cut a tag out of vellum, heat embossed my sentiment, then attached it with a couple holes punched and some gray twine threaded through.


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are having a wonderful day!



2 comments: