Monday, June 15, 2015

Hello There - Runway Inspired

Hello! Back again today with a card for the brand new Runway Inspired challenge - here is the inspiration for this time around:



I used some Lil' Inker Designs stamps and dies to put my card together. In hindsight, I wish I had masked between each color for a cleaner line, instead of blending it together. That green between the blue and yellow is driving me nuts! But with an upcoming trip, I just didn't have the time to fix it!


I stamped my patter using Really Rosemaling Stamp set, then die cut the panel with Dual Dotted Rectangle Dies. Blended MFT dye inks with a blending tool, stamped the sentiment on vellum and heat embossed, then folded it around. Added a few angled strips of cardstock behind, then mounted with foam adhesive on a white woodgrain cardbase.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll join us and play along - can't wait to see what you make!

No comments:

Post a Comment