Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Thank you Floral

Good morning! Kind of feels weird to be posting several cards a day, then miss a day or two! So, even though it's a bit late, gonna pop in today with a card! Here is a simple little thank you card I made with my Avery Elle stamps:


I thought I would play along with the ever fun and inspiring Cure for the Monday Blues:


I loved all the white space, the little pops of color, and all the black! I used Brushed clear stamps to create the "watercolor" background with some Memento Luxe Ink that had slid a bit far to the back of my crafting supplies. Figured I better use it, or just give it away! Then I layered on my sentiment and the flowers in black using Fabulous Florals. Added a strip of yellow cardstock along the side, and a touch of bling to finish it off.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day! 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I love how the teeny tiny flowers mimic the peg holes, and the movement and pops of colour are awesome! Thank you *so* much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete