Friday, January 30, 2015

Heartfelt Sympathy Flowers

Edited to add: Forgot to mention that this is one of my catch up cards from last year - so in case you were wondering about the watermark, it was photographed and edited in 2014, which is why it still says that year! :)

Good morning! Dropping by today with a quick card for Unity Friends with Flair:


For this simple one layer sympathy card, I stamped the flower from Very Best Friend in white pigment ink on a deep blue cardstock base. Heat embossed my sentiment from He's a Wordy Buck, then added some Stickles to the flowers for a bit of soft sparkle. Finished off by rounding a couple of corners.


Thanks for dropping by! Have a great Friday!!!

18 comments:

  1. Oh my. Simply stunning! Blue projects get me every time. This is lovely, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful,just right for the occasion.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty - love the sparkle.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sparkly accents really elevate this card. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Sympathy card. I like the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Heather I really need to make some sympathy cards and just can't bring myself to do it right now. Thanks for the inspiration.
    I saw this on Unity FWF. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the rich blue color and the added sparkle! Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful shade of blue! Love the white flowers against that background and the sparkle is a wonderful touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. I love the added glitter. It really makes it shine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful and will bring comfort to those who receive it. Thanks for sharing.
    {I came over from the Unity Friends with Flair challenge}
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty with the white stamping and the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful one layer card, I love the stamp placements and added sparkle! I found you on Unity's Friday Friends With Flair. http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/2015/01/friday-friends-with-flair-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning card. Love the tone on tone you achieved with the white ink. Love the sparkle you added!! Saw you on FWF. TFS!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the sparkle on the flowers. Pretty card, Heather.

    ReplyDelete