Thursday, September 11, 2014

Welcome Baby...

Good morning! Hard to believe the week is almost over...these past several weeks have been a waiting game for us! We found out nearly a month ago that the company my husband works for here in Wyoming sold this facility, and we will be moving. Today is the day we find out exactly WHERE we are going! Have to say, it will be nice to have the mystery laid to rest!

Anyway - thought I would drop by and share a baby card I made recently with my Paper Smooches stamps:


I am also joining in with the current Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge - Anything Goes:



For this card, I used some soft pink MFT ink, smooshed it on my nonstick mat, and made a watercolor background by dipping my water brush in the ink. I stamped the sweet little elephants from A Little Lovin' on Copic cardstock, colored, and fussy cut them out. I die cut a tag using Tag Stitched Dies, added a bit of washi tape, and mounted the elphants on there with foam adhesive. Next, I die cut a speech bubble using Word Bubble Dies, and stamped my sentiment combining Bold Buzzwords and A Little Lovin', and added some ribbon attached with a staple to the top. Finished off by stamping a few of the hearts from Bold Buzzwords in the same pink ink, and some Hero Arts gray ink on the background, attaching the tag with foam adhesive, and adding a few sparkly silver enamel dots from Eyelet Outlet.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment: