Friday, July 25, 2014

Sunshine Girl - Unity FWF

Good morning! Hopping along with Unity Stamp Company's Friday Friends with Flair this morning with a card I put together yesterday:


I used this month's Unity {be inspired} sketch:


And also playing along with the current Simon Says Monday Challenge - A Mid-Summer's Challenge:


The Simon Says Monday Challenge is also perfect- Emboss it!


Finally, linking up with the Frilly and Funkie Cool Water Challenge - the dots around this beautiful girl make it look to me like she is standing on an ocean pier, with the ocean spray flinging up behind and around her!

I wanted this project to have a soft, romantic, and vintage feel to it. I embossed the image from the Unity July Kit of the Month on kraft paper, then trimmed and distressed the edges. I added some pattern paper from Crate Paper (floral) as well as Glitz Designs (stripe) then heat embossed my sentiment from the same stamp set in black on vellum, trimmed to a banner, then attached with a tiny staple. Used My Craft Spot's Fancy Edges die on the right side, attached to my cardbase, and added a couple of enamel dots to finish off.


Hope you are having a wonderful Friday! Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. White on Kraft is my favorite and this image just looks gorgeous! Also like the DPs you put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty mix of papers and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it so pretty gotta pin it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE WHITE on Kraft. Beautiful card.. Love the image. I just got mine and can't wait to ink it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that pattern paper. It's so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Heather! darlin, I adore the image...perfectly put together! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Heather, a great design and such pretty papers, I love your delightful image and wonderful details!!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This girl looks wonderful with that sweet, delicate floral paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty--I like the white embossing on kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is truly stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :) - Ashli

    ReplyDelete
  11. You nailed it, soft & romantic. The white on kraft is really great and great choice of coordinating paper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely, Heather. The white embossing on kraft really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card - love how the white *pops* off the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning. Love the white on kraft.

    ReplyDelete