Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Spring and Summer Eyelet Outlet Cards

Good morning! Just wanted to share a couple cards I shared on the Eyelet Outlet blog last week using some fun brads, bling, and washi tape from from Eyelet Outlet.

Last week it finally began feeling like spring and summer might be coming to Wyoming - and although we seem to have welcomed winter back since then, my mind is still looking forward to summer! So...I have a couple cards to celebrate that:


First up this bright and cheerful card. I layered up some of the paper flowers from Eyelet Outlet, with a nice big pearl brad in the center, then added some leaves to the sides. I put some pearl bling strips along the side, and also cut a few apart to scatter around my flower for some perfectly coordinating color.

Here are the supplies I used for this card:

Eyelet Outlet Supplies:

Other Supplies: 
Pattern Paper: Basic Grey "Persimmon" 6x6 Paper Pad
Misc: Doily, Hemptique Twine


Next up a summer inspired card:


For this one I stamped and paper pieced a fun swimsuit image on a die cut rectangle, added some sparkle with clear Stickles, and then added some sunglasses to the ensemble - a very necessary accessory! Layered up several different paper flowers, with a pearl brad in the center, then trimmed a banner for my sentiment. Attached the swimsuit panel with some coordinating washi tape.

Eyelet Outlet Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Metal Dies: Lawn Fawn
Pattern Paper: Basic Grey "Hey You" 6x6 Paper Pad
Misc: Stickles 


Thanks for stopping by! Hope spring and summer have arrived wherever you live! Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment