Monday, March 17, 2014

MCS Challenge - Pinterest Color Palette

Good morning! It's new challenge time at My Craft Spot! Here is my inspiration card for the week:


Here is our inspiration - doesn't it just ooze spring? LOVE it!


I decided to use some of the newest products from the last release to make a card that said "Thank You" in a big way! I used Big Words Metal Dies and Scrapping Life Cards Metal Dies for my center panel. I cut the 3x4 card with PTI Rustic White cardstock, then cut out the words with the thank you word die. I cut them again with kraft paper, then inset them. I used some plain cardstock on the back so I had a base to work on - LOVE doing this with word dies!


Once that was assembled, I added the rest of the sentiment with the Thank You stamp set using Hero Arts ink.I wrapped and tied some Natural Jute Twine around it with a PTI button, and then covered the big words with Wink of Stella (so hard to see!) and Glossy Accents to help them pop just a little bit extra. You can almost see the bit of sparkle in this picture:


Finished off with some pattern paper by Crate Paper for my card base, attached the panel with foam adhesive, and added a sprinkling of sequins from the Chocolate Sundae Mix.


I hope you will come and join our fun spring colored challenge! Have a great week!!!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love how added a little sparkle and shine to the *Thank You*. The color combination is so pretty and springy. Love it!

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design I love how you made the thank you pop an beautiful inspiration Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. O, I just love this card. Saw it on My Craft Spot and had to come tell you. I like how you inset your die phrase. It looks really cool! Just perfect all the way around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I l too love the pop and shine of the Thank You die cut, really great idea!

    ReplyDelete