Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Shore do Love You - SFYTT

Good afternoon! I got a stamp set quite some time ago from Reverse Confetti, and FINALLY had time to break them out and use them! So I thought I would enter the current Sketch For You To Try:


Here is the sketch:


I used one of the very first release stamp sets, Happy Harbor (I told you I had it for a while!) I love all things nautical, so I had to have this cute set when it first came out! I stamped the lighthouse, the compass (used as the light beams from the lighthouse), and the sentiment on vellum. I added a tiny heart with a Paper Smooches stamp set. I layered the vellum on kraft paper, then wrapped the edges with some washi tape to hold it together.


Pattern paper is American Crafts, and I made the star background with embossing paste and a Simon Says Stamp stencil. Also sprinkled a bit of glitter in soft blue and green to coordinate. Added some jute twine, baker's twine, and enamel dots to finish it off.


Sorry the stamping doesn't show up better in the pictures! 

Have a great day!!!

1 comment: