Tuesday, November 26, 2013

SPS Inspiration - Baby Girl Elephant card

Good morning! I'm sharing on the Shop Pumpkin Spice Blog today! I recently had a brand new baby niece born - so I had to make a sweet little welcome card for her!


I started off by creating a shape card using my Silhouette Designer Edition Software, then cutting it out with my Silhouette Cameo and some October Afternoon pattern paper.


I curved up the ear a bit when I attached my pink polka dot paper to my cardbase, then tucked a couple of flowers from an Echo Park sticker sheet next to it. The tag sticker, and alphas came from a different Echo Park sticker sheet, and I finished off with a few MME Enamel Dots.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. The perfect welcoming card! It is adorable!
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Heather!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete