Friday, November 22, 2013

Chalkboard Christmas

Good morning! Just dropping by with a quick card for Unity Friends with Flair - this is a card I put together for a card class I am teaching in a couple of weeks - my first one ever! Eeeek! 


I used (roughly!) the colors from the current Be Inspired Challenge:


I used two different Wit and Wisdom stamps to do the chalkboard technique - Rejoice for our Silent Night and Santas, Stockings, and Candy Canes.


A few sequins, some pretty MME pattern paper, some ribbon, baker's twine, doily, and October Afternoon button to finish it off...


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend!

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous set Heather. Lovely soft look to both with the chalkboard tag. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for the chalkboard look! Your creations are ALWAYS great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous!! Love the chalkboard look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty chalkboard card. It is so pretty with the colours from the challenge board. You are right on the mark. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very, very pretty! You'll be an amazing teacher; I'd love to be one of your students!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the chalkboard effect Heather!
    Hugs
    Tray
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely. Beautiful. Great card. Love your take on the color challenge inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love it! what a gorgeous card. let us know how your card class goes!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are so pretty! I love the paper you used on them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, this is adorable, Heather! Fabulous chalkboard design and great take on the inspiration challenge colors. Good luck with your class!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card! Love the touch of sequins, the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card! Love the chalkboard effect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very Gorgeous, Heather!! I love the sequins and of course the stamping too. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You'll be a fabulous teacher with all the technique you know. I always enjoy your chalkboard technique cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! Love all of the elements!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Heather ~ Simply BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the whole entire card ~ WOW!

    ReplyDelete