Saturday, July 27, 2013

You're Berry Sweet!

Good morning! I'm sharing a card over on My Craft Spot using a stamp set, die, and some jute twine from My Craft Spot:


I used Tasty Treats stamp set for the fun sentiment:


I used my new favorite 4" Doily Die for the background:


I also used some Ivory Jute Twine - I love jute twine on cards, and look at all the beautiful colors that are available at My Craft Spot:
I cut the doily die using some pattern paper from Echo Park, and then used a circle Spellbinder's die for the center. I stamped the strawberry from a Unity Stamp set using MFT ink, then stamped the sentiment over the top with kraft MFT ink. I inked the edges with distress ink, then added a couple of sequins from Neat and Tangled.


I trimmed some more pattern paper with a Martha Stewart border punch, matted in white cardstock, wrapped with the jute twine and tied in a bow with an October Afternoon button, then attached to an Avery Elle kraft cardstock cardbase.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Heather ~ Oh LOVE how soft and subtle this card is! The colors alone are the PERFECT strawberry colors too! BEAUTIFULLY done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is soooo über cute!! As always you make such fabulous things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty doily die and love your borders to go with it, the twine bow is a cute touch with it!

    ReplyDelete