Sunday, July 14, 2013

A Little Stamping...

Hello! Hope you are having a good Sunday evening! I have been behind on posting some cards - and had a few challenge cards I wanted to get posted! A few are already past the deadline (oops!) - so I figured I better take a few minutes this evening to get them posted! This first one is for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge: A Little Stamping:
Since I only stamped the sentiment - I figure that was a "little stamping" - right? Pattern paper from Crate Paper, solid cardstock from PTI, sentiment from Paper Smooches stamped with PTI ink, a bit of washi tape, and a bow of jute twine with an October Afternoon button tied on. 
I'll be back in a minute with another catch up post!

2 comments:

  1. Heather...your card is so cute. Love the twine and button embellishment. The speech bubbles cut from various papers make a really cute design. Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. neat design to go with the sentiment, very clever!

    ReplyDelete