Sunday, June 16, 2013

Paper Smooches Cool Shades Challenge: Nature

Hello! It's time for a new challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:


This week it is a Cool Shades Challenge:


Here is the color palette - Nature:


I used Crystal Clear Stamp set, and my sentiment is from Sentiment Sampler. I stamped the jar, leaves, and flowers using MFT inks on Avery Elle Sea Glass cardstock (LOVE the color of this stuff!). I stamped the straw from Crystal Clear along the bottom as a border. 


Stamped the sentiment in the top left corner, and tucked a few doilies behind before mounting on some Avery Elle kraft cardstock. Finished off with a couple wraps of jute twine tied in a bow.


Thanks so much for stopping by to visit! Please stop by and see what the rest of the SPARKS team put together:

8 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Great idea for the straw as a border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather ~ Beautiful card! The colors are so cheerful and perfect for summer, along with the jar stamp! Note ~ the last 2 cards you made should fit in a regular envelope ~ great job! LOL! You know how we make cards than NEVER fit because of the dimension! I am trying to change that a little! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOOOOOOVE this! LOVE that jar with the straw at the bottom! SUPER DUPER clever design! YOU nailed this color story! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this crystal clear stamp set!! I can't wait to ink it up :D I love the pretty and soft colors of your cards and the overlapping flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your card for this weeks challenge!! So Beautiful and FRESH feeling!! I can almost smells those pretty flowers through the breeze!! ;) THANKS for sharing and I"ll see ya agin in another week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. I just love that jar!!

    ReplyDelete