Monday, May 20, 2013

Neon Birthday Card

Good morning! Just wanting to share a neon birthday card I made, and my second card I am linking up for the Gallery Idol contest. Trying to choose them carefully since you can only enter 3! I thought this was a fun one for a teen, especially with all the neon:
I used the March 1013 Unity KOTM for the background design. I used the border, stamped it multiple times on black cardstock with watermark ink, then sprinkled the neon embossing ink in rows across so they blended in stripes before heat embossing. 
The sentiment is from a MFT stamp set, and I stamped and heat embossed it on vellum, before tearing the left side and adding a bit of black bling. Finished off by matting it on some green Bazzil Cardstock and a black cardbase. 
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a great day!

1 comment: