Monday, May 13, 2013

MCS Challenge - Invitations and Announcements

Good morning! It's time for a new challenge at My Craft Spot, and this week we are making Invitations and Announcements! So I put together a simple and sweet Baby Announcement (This picture is of our family at the hospital after my youngest daughter was born...and she is going to be 9 this September! How the time flies! But...I needed a picture for my announcement, so this was it! I will probably just put it in an old scrapbook and keep it, since it would obviously confuse people if I sent this anywhere!)
I used these sets from My Craft Spot, as well as some Natural Jute Twine:

Stampin' Around Spring

New Arrival

Tiny Doily Metal Dies

All my pattern papers are from a 6x6 Glitz Design Paper pad, "Love You Madly."
The polaroid frame is by Lil' Inker's Designs, and I just printed my black and white picture off the computer to fit behind it. Tucked a doily behind it to soften the edges a bit. 
Sentiments are stamped with MFT ink, I added some jute twine and a PTI button on the bottom to finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you join us by making some kind of invitation or announcements this week!!!

3 comments: