Friday, May 17, 2013

Bright Kindness

Hello! Just popping in to share a card I made yesterday afternoon for a couple different challenges: 
I stamped the heart border from the set called Kindness Matters in 3 colors of MFT dye ink. The blue and pink I had to line up and stamp again to make the line long enough. I discovered the easiest way was to flip the stamp upside down when adding the second row so it matched up correctly.
Next, I stamped the sentiment in Kraft MFT ink right above the hearts. I added some gold sequins, and a few enamel dots, then wrapped and tied some jute twine around the front panel.
Finished off by attaching the front panel with foam adhesive to my card base, Avery Elle Kraft cardstock.
Thanks for visiting again today! 

8 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the stamped hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I LOVE this card! You've done an amazing job casing Maile's original card! Love the Kraft :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this in the case study gallery so I clicked over to comment on how much I loved it and then realized I don't follow your blog?!?!? took care of that little problem. your work is always fabulous, I thought I did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So perfect! Love the staggered hearts and the perfect bling placement...awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather! Gorgeous card! Love your perfect stamping, bright colors and sprinkle of gems!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet hearts and perfect bling! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What adorable stamping! love the clean look so much. Thanks for playing along with us at Little Tangles.

    ReplyDelete