Wednesday, February 20, 2013

MCT Designer Embossing Challenge

Good morning again! I'm back with my second challenge card - this one for the Designer Challenge over at My Creative Time - Embossing.
I used one of the brand new adorable mini set that I won from the last designer challenge, To My Best Peep
Papers are by We R Memory Keepers. I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the lacy edge, then embossed it with my Cuttlebug.
Added some jute twine tied in a bow, some self adhesive pearls for the bunnies "tails" and attached them with foam adhesive.
Thanks for stopping by again! 


8 comments:

  1. Your card is sooo adorable!! love the pearls for tails!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute...love the pearl tails!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card! The bunnies are adorable with their little pearl tails. Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinking cute, I love the bunnies and the sentiment is perfect !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee Hee! Love how you added the little tails!!! Too cute!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time Designer's Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is just TOO CUTE!AWESOME job with your new die and stamp,Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time/Designer's Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! Love the striped bunnies!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is darling, love the pearls you added for tails!!

    ReplyDelete