Sunday, November 25, 2012

Washi Christmas

Okay...one more washi tape card for the November Paper Crafts Gallery Challenge using decorative tape! This is one I put together earlier last week!
I used some October Afternoon Holiday Style paper, and then layered several strips of some new October Afternoon Washi Tape that I won recently across the bottom. 
Stamped a cute silhouette from Hero Arts, and added a trail of black self adhesive gems behind them. 
Finished off with just a bit of jute twine tied in a bow. 
Yep...it has been slow coming, but I am definitely starting to get addicted to washi tape!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love all the colours here Heather. This works brilliantly. I have that stamp too and I reckon it will be in use very soon! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Card Heather. Good Job

    http://www.paperjunky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete