Sunday, November 25, 2012

Gather around the Campfire

Hello! I'm home from church with a sick little one today - fortunately she is at the end of this bug that has been making the rounds of the family! So far I'm the only one who hasn't caught it...I'm hoping we can keep it that way!

Anyway - wanted to share a card I made a couple weeks ago and never had a chance to share! I enjoyed playing with some Market Street Stamps, and here is what I came up with:
I used the the adorable Houndstooth background to make my own background paper. I started by stamping it with clear versamark ink, then heat embossing with clear powder. Then, I inked over the whole thing with Tim Holtz distress ink. Pretty cool, huh?
Next, I stamped the little campfire from the Gone Campin' set, and colored with Copic markers. Stamped the sentiment under there two, added a bit of pattern paper from My Mind's Eye, then wrapped some jute twine around before attaching it all to a kraft paper card base. 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful Sunday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the background...great image too...as for the sick little one...just become the queen of hand washing. Unfortunately...I'm an RN and sometimes there's nothing you can do...even with all the precautions...it catches you. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete