Monday, August 20, 2012

Pocket full of birthday wishes


Hi there! Hopefully these are continuing to auto-post successfully while we are moving! This is a card I actually made a LONG time ago and never got around to posting! I was lucky enough to win this entire release from Emma over at My Creative Time, and this is one of the projects I made right away when I received them:
I used some October Afternoon papers from a couple of different collections. 
Did a bit of paper-piecing for the hearts, and added some faux stitching in a couple of places. 
The green ribbon is some October Afternoon trim, and the lace is from Ribbon Carousel - I just can't get enough of that stuff! 
All the edges are inked with Tim Holtz distress ink. 
And the pocket and front panel are attached with foam adhesive. 
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world! Can't wait get back to crafting again!


4 comments:

  1. Heather ~ BEAUTIFULLY done! The papers, details and design are just GORGEOUS! LOVE what you did with your pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet card! Love the colors and the patterns. Good luck with your move as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I am loving the stitching and layers and that adorable little pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey - I think I ended up with this card (my mom bought it from you). It's gorgeous here, but in person, it's GORGEOUS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete