Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mother's Day Teacup #2


Hello and welcome back! Here is the second teacup I made for Mother's Day - this one was for my Mom:
Pretty similar information I guess - the teacup, flowers, and leaves were cut with my Silhouette Cameo, and cut files from the Silhouette store. 
Inked the edges of the leaves and teacup with Tim Holtz distress ink, then added Glossy Accents and Martha Stewart chunky glitter along the rim of the teacup for some sparkle and shine! 
Wrapped up chocolate in tulle, tucked it inside the teacup with a doily behind it, tied a big bow and added a stick pin and a resin flower to the center of the bow.
And I don't know if I added yesterday or not - but I also put some American Crafts white lace around the teacup - just because it felt like it needed it!

Anyway - thanks for stopping by again! 

5 comments:

  1. It's adorable! I love the color scheme too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the added flowers and lace. Would love to have you link it up with the
    Fabric Friday Challenge.


    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Heather! You have been very busy. I am sorry it's been so long since I visited, but just had to catch up. I don't have time to comment on everything, but it's all just wonderful! My favorite lately is Puppy Love and Kisses. So cute! I love these tea cups! I need to scan my cartridges and see if I have this cut somewhere. Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!!

    Amanda
    www.lovejoypaper.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How COOL is this??!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete