Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Baby shower invites


Silly me! Can't believe that I hadn't shared these on here before! These are the baby shower invitation that a friend and I got together and made for another friends baby shower to welcome her little boy, Wyatt. A name like that just begged for a cowboy these - so that is what we did!
Since we needed about 25 of them, we tried to keep them pretty simple. Used a silhouette from A Child's Year, cut with some October Afternoon paper. Used my Cuttlebug to emboss a background, then inked the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink. 
Finished off with a sentiment from My Favorite Things and one of the Pure Innocence sets, and a bit of Baker's Twine tied around the top of the stick horse.


3 comments:

  1. Heather ~ the invite is ADORABLE! PERFECT cut, sentiment and details! I couldn't agree with you more ~ with that name ~ this was the PERFECT invite!!! AWESOME choice!! I bet everyone LOVED getting these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER SUPER cute! LOVE the papers and that cowboy silhouette! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow u make some really pretty things! I love this card!

    Check out my papercraft supplies giveaway here http://bykirsti.blogspot.dk/2012/07/en-lille-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete