Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Play Date Cafe Color Challenge #122


Hello! Wanted to share my card for this week's Playdate Cafe Color Challenge. Here is what I came up with:
And here is the color combo:


I used one of my new Unity Stamp Itty Bitty's, and some older My Mind's Eye papers. The notebook edge punch is from EK Success. 
Added some stick on pearls, some yummy Baker's Twine along the bottom, and a brad from my (old) stash! It was actually one of the leftovers from my sister's wedding invitations - almost 7 years ago! 
This is another of the cards I managed to stash in my husband's suitcase for while he is out of town! Hope he enjoys it! I packed one card for each day that he is gone this week - with instructions to open only one each day. It is was the closest I could come to stowing away in his suitcase to go with him!

6 comments:

  1. Great card, and what a fun idea to leave these cards for your husband, I'm sure he appreciates it and looks forward to opening them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I just LOVE this to pieces from that heart brad and twine right down to all those fabulous layers and darling little row of sweetness! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh little people, SO adorable!!! LOVE your take on our colours this week, so fun!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete