Monday, February 6, 2012

A little boy is...


Good morning! Whew - I am really feeling like a slacker in my posting! But this morning I wanted to share the little boy card that I made as a companion to THIS little girl card that I posted a week or two ago.
Don't you just love this little image too? I have little girls - but I have several nephews and many friends with little boys (not to mention a husband!) -so I totally LOVE this little saying! So true! 
Here is the set I used:


I stamped and colored him with copics, and used some Tim Holtz distress ink in Antique Linen around the edges. All the pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye - one of their older 6x6 paper pads.  
Added some Papertrey Ink Button Twine, and a cute star shaped button from my stash. 
The banner for the top is just hand trimmed, and the image of the boy is also pop-dotted off the page. 
Hopefully I will be back later today to post some challenges that I need to get caught up on! Here's hoping for a productive day at homeschooling!



3 comments:

  1. How cute, TFS! Great selection of colors.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too sweet! I love the way you colored his overalls, SO COOL! The whole card is just PERFECT! Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. This couldn't possibly be any sweeter! Oh My! The stamp set is wonderful, but your design with it makes it a must have!!! I hope to color like you when I grow up!

    ReplyDelete