Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's your day - celebrate!


Well, this is one of those cards that didn't quite come out like I wanted, but that's okay! So, even though it isn't my favorite, I decided to share it today anyway! Here it is:
I used an October Afternoon Sidewalks collection stamp, and paper pieced it with (what else?) Sidewalks paper from the 8x8 paper pad.  
Added an outline with a gray Copic marker, And also used matching Copic colors to shade the edges of the papers for the paper piecing. 
Finished off by rounding off the bottom two corners with my Martha Stewart corner rounder, and adding some October Afternoon lace trim and twine from the Sidewalks wrap pack to the top.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! I think it's just perfection! It's probably a little more basic than you planned, but everything just goes together perfectly! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't turn out like you wanted it to!?! I think this card is STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete