Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Another Peachy Keen Angel - Valentines!

Good afternoon! This year sure has been funny! I always used to be an early AM blogger - lately I have been doing it later in the morning, in the afternoon, and sometimes in the evening! Trying to get back into a routine homeschooling - it has been a rough start! My girlies just aren't that excited to be doing their studies, and stretch it out FAR longer than it needs to be!

Anyway - here is another card I made with one of the adorable angels in the new Peachy Keen January Kit of the Month:
I used some My Minds Eye papers, and kraft paper - inked all the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink. 
Here is a close up of the little angel. I stamped her on kraft paper, colored with copics, and added some doodles with my white gel pen. Couldn't resist giving her blue eye shadow!!! 
The Baker's Twine I wanted to use was too white for this card, so I colored over it with a copic marker to give it a little more vintage look. Wrapped it aro und, tied a bow with it, then added a button from Papertrey ink tied on with some Papertrey Ink Button twine. 
And there you go! I LOVE how versatile these images are! So what are you waiting for?!?!?! I promise you will LOVE these stamps!!!
Here is a picture of the set I used - click on the link to go check it out if you're interested! Bye for now!



3 comments:

  1. This is super adorable....oh how I would have loved this set. I'm sure you are having lots of fun with it. Keep up the great work.
    Hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice color combo, She is a sweet valentine for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just loving everything you are doing with Craft Paper. I worked in the craft room all day today and told myself, I am gonna make something with craft paper. Well, next week. Hee! Hee! I totally forgot. Hee! Hee!

    ReplyDelete