Tuesday, November 29, 2011

YAY!!! Getting some Christmas Cards done!!!

This last weekend I took the time (after Thanksgiving!) to break out all the Christmas stamps and papers I could find and get a start on Christmas cards! Here is the first one I made, and I will also be entering it in the Unity Stamp's "Let it Snow" challenge for this month:


I used one of the images from the November KOTM, colored with Copics. Used my small frame die cut from My Creative Time Stamps, and stamped a sentiment from the Unity September KOTM.


Inked the edges of everything with Tim Holtz distress ink in Antique Linen (I think it is my VERY favorite color!) and pop-dotted the image and sentiment in frame from the background - which is some very yummy October Afternoon paper that I got in my first Santa Sack! Such a fabulous deal - check out their Facebook page or blog to read more about it!


Thanks for visiting this morning! I look forward to sharing the rest of my Christmas cards that I have been working on this week!

7 comments:

  1. that snowman is sooo cute and love the coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute heather...love the snowman


    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable, can't wait to see the next one, tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the coloring! THank you!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too cute! Love how you attached the twine!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY! This is soooo cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that snowman--and I LOVE that your panel that he is on literally looks like a present! LOOOVE it:) CLEVER!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Heather! This card is Absolutely Adorable!! Great colours and I just the design. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete