Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hello!


Hello! I feel like I have TOTALLY neglected this blog over the past week. We were out of town for a wedding, and got back REALLY late Sunday night. I managed to auto-post something for one of the days we were gone, but in all the preparations to get ready to leave, I never did get anything else done. And since we got back, I have gotten one card done...but I am saving that for tomorrow...because I am having a special giveaway - you are going to want to check it out for sure!

Here is a picture of me and my girls - we were all in the wedding! I was a bridesmaid, my oldest was the junior bridesmaid, youngest was the flowergirl. They were SOOOO cute!!!


Anyway, I will see you tomorrow with a card and a great giveaway...I will give you a hint:

Go check out Stop and Scrap Store, and their blog...especially the sidebar!  ;0)


2 comments:

  1. Awe... Ya'll look so pretty! Thanks for sharing! So Excited to see what's in store tomorrow! Sounds like ya'll had a wonderful day together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness! How beautiful you all are! Thanks you for sharing your special day with us!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete