Thursday, October 6, 2011

Friendship brings out the happy in me...

This card is a 4 challenge card! I love being able to tackle the list of challenges and get several done in one card! The first challenge is another WCMD challenge over at Inking it Up - this time the Friendship One. The next challenge is My Creative Time's Throwback Thursdays Challenge - using an older font cartridge. And the last challenge is for the Cricut Circle Blog's Blogiversary Cuttlebug Challenge. And lastly, I am linking this up to the Texture Challenge over at Moxie Fab World.

I used A Child's Year - one of my all time FAVORITES!!! It was the second cartridge I owned, and still one I go to over and over. Everything on this card is cut from that cartridge, even the tag and background frame.


I ran the main layer, the background, and the image cut through the Cuttlebug with several different embossing folders. I had a hard time getting a good picture of the card, because it was too late, and I was losing my daylight!


Added some machine stitching, crinkle ribbon, the sentiment from My Creative Time stamped on the tag and tied on with jute cord and a little button. Finished off with some machine stitching and inking around the outside edges of the card.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great evening!


8 comments:

  1. This is too cute! I love all the details and the colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of your layers and textures! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge!
    liz :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job on this! Love the cut you chose! Thanks for playing along with Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the stitching and the embossing too! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, Heather! I love all the depth with the embossing and the silhouette is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Intense texturing! Very lively. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Heather! Thanks for linking this up to the Textured to Perfection challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete