Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Birthday Card for my niece!

Good morning! I hope everybody had a fun holiday weekend! I was so grateful for the sunshine we finally got to enjoy! 'Bout time for summer to get here!

Today I wanted to share a card I made for my cute little niece's 3rd birthday. I am especially proud of it, since I used my Cricut without my Gypsy (that is broken and going to be replaced soon!). So grateful for my E2...cause at least I had the screen to work with!

All cuts were from the Lite cartridge called Meow, including the tag. I added some wiggly eyes, some Baker's twine on the tag, and some faux stitching. I also pop-dotted the kitty from the tag for a bit of dimension. Finished off with a sentiment from Scrappy Mom's Stamps, and another sentiment from Emma's My Creative Time.





7 comments:

  1. This is so cute- your niece will love it! Love that the kitty is on a tag :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw, how sweet is this card:) Your niece will love it! I really like the paper choice and the kitty and birdie is just too cute!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY! I love your card Heather... It is super cute!!! HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable. I love the bright colored paper you used. The bird on the cat's head is just too cute! I'm your newest follower! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOODNESS... This is toooo stinkin' CUTE! She's really gonna love it! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. The tag is just a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this card! I have an award for you on my blog.
    http://www.cropperhopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete