Wednesday, April 6, 2011

One of my FAVORITE Unity stamps!

Seriously...I think this is one of my all time favorite Unity Stamp - it just makes me happy! 


 The main stamped image is from Unity Stamps February KOTM. I stamped the balloons an extra time on patterned paper and cut them out individually (a little more tedious of a task than I anticipated - but worth it for the results I think!) The sentiment is from Pink by Design. Finished off with a bow and some faux stitching and doodling around the edges. 



4 comments:

  1. So cute...love the colours, very pretty :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper and the balloons!

    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, it was definitely worth cutting out those balloons.. what a darling card.. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how the balloons are "tied" to the bike! That is so cute :)

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Cristina :)

    ReplyDelete