Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mother's Day Gift #2 - Chocolate!

Okay...here we go with post number 2!

This one I am entering in two challenges as well: Creative Cutter Room's Design Time Thursday Challenge, to use all of the required elements from the Design Team Member's blogs, and Flaunt it Friday's - Cindy Loo, anything goes!

For this kit, the letters also were cut from Nursery Rhymes, welded together on my Gypsy. The mushrooms are from Cindy Loo, and the sunshine (with the cute Peachy face) is from Simply Charmed. I inked the edges of all the cuts, except the words. Added some Crinkle ribbon, LOTS of Prima flowers, buttons, stick on pearls, and some faux stitching around the edges.








6 comments:

  1. Looks great! Love the smiling sun and the fun mushrooms! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just awesome! I just love all your details and that wonderful sun! Thanks for flaunting at FIF!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your projexct very cute idea . the imagis are great and the colors awesome. Just became a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I need one of these survival kits-So glad you join us in the Creative Cutter Room. TFS Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  5. THat is so cute! I need to make me a chocolate survival kit! I love the mushrooms and all of the Prima flowers! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum Love Chocolcate - I love it. I'm visitng from Patches of Pink Link-up.
    tfs.
    Hugs ~ Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete