Monday, April 18, 2011

Another Mama said...

Quick post this morning...since my internet was on the fritz from yesterday late afternoon until I spent an hour and fifteen minutes on HOLD trying to solve the problem! To add insult to injury, I figured out the problem myself...after they finally answered the phone and I wasted all that time on hold! Oh well - at least it is back!!!

Still TOTALLY love this stamp from Unity Stamp's March KOTM - and today, it kind of fits!!! Stamped the image and sentiment, added some faux stitching, ran the yellow background through the Cuttlebug, and inked the edges. Also cut a flower from Sweet Treats cartridge, glittered it and added a circle of paper and stick on pearls for a center. Finished with a bit of Baker's Twine along the side.



3 comments:

  1. I love that sentiment! Me and my Sister used to say this to each other all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love that stamp and the sentiment! It's one of my many favorite songs! LOL TFS
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete