Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Etsy shop!!!


So...I finally decided to take the plunge and try to list some of my cards in my own Etsy shop! Not quite sure how it is going to work, and I will be adding to it in the next few days, but figured I would start with a few for now, and see what happens. Here is the link if you want to check it out, or pass it on to anybody else: Etsy shop - Houses Built of Cards

As it has always been for me, all proceeds go straight to building houses for widows and orphans in Burundi. It is something my family is passionate about - in fact was inspired by my two daughters who don't end a day without praying for the "women and children in Burundi to have a house."

Anyway, thanks for listening to me ramble! (And as an ending note, if there is a card I've made that you are interested in, let me know and I would be happy to list it! I am just starting slow, since I have to pay a fee to list them to begin with, and don't know if it is going to work or not!)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I hope you have wonderful sales with your Etsy shop! I just added you to my favs and my circle! (doubleclickconnect)

    ReplyDelete