Friday, February 4, 2011

Baby Shower invites

A friend and I got together day before yesterday to make 30 baby shower invitations. After my last experience, and trying to keep things simple, I am SOOO happy with how these came out!!! I think they look super cute, and it only took us about 3 1/2 hours together to make all 30 of them! And part of that time was spent chasing all four of our kids around when they needed it! So they were pretty quick and easy, and yet I still think they are perfect!

The baby his blankie were cut from New Arrival, and we added a cute Peachy keen face. Did some stitching around the edge of the card and the blanket, and used some Baker's Twine to tie on a cute little footprint charm that I happened to have in my stash. Finished off with a sentiment from Pink by Design, and then printed off our info for the baby shower, and attached it to the back of the cards (they were postcard style). Thanks for looking, and don't forget to come back tomorrow for the Sweetheart Blog Hop!!!




6 comments:

  1. You guys did a great job. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just way too cute...i may have to try this....awesome job on these both of you

    ~Tina~

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the cutest ever!
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. THESE are absolutely PERFECT! Honestly 3 1/2 hours with two of you for 30 of these, plus chasing kids - AMAZING!!!! These are some of my favorite baby boy announcements I've seen. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete