Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow much fun - Circle Challenge Card

So...I wasn't really in love with this card, but once it was finished, it wasn't too bad. I was trying to meet the requirements of the challenge on the Cricut Circle blog for the weekly challenge - to use metal, white paint, and a snowflake cut. There had to be a minimum of 2 cricut cuts to qualify.

So the metal is the four brads on the corners to loop the ribbon through. For the white paint I used perfect pearls (it's white, and it's paint!) and sponged it over the background that I had run through my Cuttlebug. For the snowflake and Cricut cuts, I used Winter Woodland and cut out 3 different snowflakes, several times and in a couple different sizes. I stacked them up with pop-dots in the middle, stamped a sentiment from my Pink by Design stamps in the center of one of them, and then sprayed them with Glimmer mist before I attached them to the card. Now if we could just get some snow here where we live...





3 comments:

  1. LOOOOOVE all the layering of the snowflakes! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!!! Be careful what you wish for with regards to snow --- if you want -- come visit me -- we have more than enough snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card! Love the embossing and great snowflakes!

    ** I just emailed you! **

    ReplyDelete