Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Love blooms...

Good morning! Wanted to quickly share this card I made a few days ago, using a digital image. (not quite sure who it is by anymore...) This was my first time using something like this on a card, so it was a bit challenging for me, but I think I like the end results!

Printed the image out on cardstock, colored it in a bit with colored pencils, then cut it out by hand. The red frame around it was cut from the Preserves cartridge, and I put Glossy Accents on that part. Threaded some ribbon through and attached it with brads and pop dotted the circle from the card. Added a border punched with a Martha Stewart border punch, some stick on pearls, and finished with a sentiment from Papertrey Ink stamped with white ink.



3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card. Great job and thanks for sharing.
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute.love the pearls and the ribbion folded.really cute border i need this punch.tfs

    ReplyDelete