Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Loads of fun!

I made this card for the montly challenge on the Cricut Circle blog. The challenge was to scraplift something from one of the posts on the blog. So...I picked a card made during the month of december, and took the layout, and instead of putting an elf on it, I put a tree, and didn't use Christmas colors. I really LOVE trees...so I like this card!

The tree came from Cindy Loo, and the background shape was cut from Once Upon a Princess using one of the tags cut out several times in just a little larger size each time. Added a sentiment from Pink by Design stamps, a ribbon bow on the side, some faux stitching, and inked everything. Thanks for looking - and I hope your day is "Loads of Fun!!!"




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! I love the colors!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card - I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really beautiful.love the inking on all of your layers.love the different layers of the card.tfs.

    ReplyDelete