Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Place Cards...

My sister is hosting Thanksgiving this year, and she asked me if I would make some placecards for the table. Well, live has been busy enough, that last night was the first chance I got to sit down and do them. I decided to make them as simple as possible, since I needed to make about 24 of them! However, I learned...that what looks simple when you try it on one of them, still ends up being a lot of work when you multiply it by 24!!! But it's okay, it was still fun!

I hope these match her colors alright, since all I had to go on was that she was decorating with green and silver! I started off with a card from Birthday Bash cartridge, and added another shape from Birthday Bash for the name plate. Used my hole punch to put holes in the side, thread some ribbon through, and tie in a simple knot. The leaves on the bottom came from the cartridge Give a Hoot, using the border feature. Doodled with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen called Silver Star - love how glittery it is! Finished by adding some Glossy Accents over the leaves.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! I am so thankful for all the ways God has blessed me - this year, and always! I praise Him for more things than I can possibly list here! Blessings to you and your family!!!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the posting! I love what you have shared. :)

    Happy Holidays
    Jessica Lynn
    http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete