Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My new Pink By Design stamps!!!

I received my first set of stamps from Pink By Design on Monday (I am in love with them!!!), so yesterday was my first chance to put them to good use. I made 5 cards yesterday (it was a good day!), but I haven't taken pictures of the last 3 yet, so I will have to get to that a little later. But here are the first two:

The first one has the cute dog from Paisley cartridge on it. The background is also from Paisley, one of the buttons - I stretched and resized it on my Gypsy, then added an oval behind to fit it. A little bling, and some doodling around the edges, then pop dotted the dog and the sentiment. I LOVE the colors on this one - so bright and fun!


The second one uses the antique sewing machine cut from Country Life. Cuttlebug on the circle and the background for the sentiment, and a little doodling around the edges again.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment